HOW TO SAVE:
- Click the IMAGE of the printable you want
- A new window will pop up with a PDF file
- Save the files to your Computer
- Open the files in any PDF opener (for example Adobe Acrobat or Foxit)
- Print and enjoy them!
- What is the best printer to use
You can either print your goodies at home or take to your local print shop.
Pigment-based Inkjet printers are the best for printing wall art. If you print at home, use your printers “best quality” settings for the best results.
All of our templates, patterns and printable art are made only to print at the standard paper size 8.5×11 inches.
Trying to print them larger may result in poor quality or grainy and pixilated images.
- On what type of paper to print printables
For templates and patterns, you can use regular printer paper, freezer paper, or Fabry Solvy. (It depends on the projects and what you have at home. Also, follow the instructions mentioned in the craft projects).
For art prints, I prefer to use heavier weighted paper such as cardstock. You may use regular paper as well, but your copy may end up a little wavy.
DISCLAIMER: WHEN YOU SAVE THESE PRINTABLES YOU AGREE TO THE CONDITIONS BELOW:
These are free printables, which means that they may never be used to sell in any shape or form. They must remain as designed originally, do not alter them in any way.
WHAT YOU’RE ALLOWED TO DO:
You can use these designs to create wall art, banners, party decoration (home-based, not a paid event), to personalize T-shirts, tote bags, aprons, etc. You can also add them to your planner, binder, or journal.
It is OK to display them in your own home or gift the printable or the personalized objects to a friend or family member.
WHAT YOU’RE NOT ALLOWED TO DO:
You’re not allowed to create products (T-shirts, mugs, tote bags, signs, etc.) using these designs and sell them on craft shows, your online shop, brick and mortar business, booths, etc.
Also, you may not use them to sell or market other items for sale in any manner in which you may get paid.
You are more than welcome to share our designs with friends, family, and followers on social media. Before sharing keep in mind a couple of rules:
1. Sharing on social media: please tag me on any social media platform you may share (you can find us on every social media as Colorful Craft Corner)
2. Round-up posts: if you’re a blogger, you can share these printables in a round-up post following these rules:
- you can use one image per post,
- do not use one of our pinnable graphic (use a thumbnail of one of the photos),
- link back to our site (preferably the post itself),
- do not create a blog post solely to share one or more of our printables,
- do not use our Pinable graphic to link to your site.
In some cases, you may encounter hardship while downloading the files. Try the following tips:
-Switch to a different browser: open the post in a separate browser than your current one and try downloading from there (usually works best with Chrome and Firefox).
– Pop up blocker: they may prevent you from getting your printables, turn them off and try again.
– Switch devices: sometimes downloads won’t work on mobile devices, try a Computer or laptop and try downloading there.
– Still couldn’t get them? Contact me on email@example.com, and I will try my best to send you the designs as soon as possible.
I hope you can find more than one set of printables you like. If you decide to print them and display them in your home, let me know. You can leave a comment or share it on social media. I would love to see how you incorporate them into your home decor or life. Enjoy!
DIY and crafts Templates and Patterns
Click the Image to Download the Template!